Warm Beaches and Cool Cocktails: Ten Money Saving Ideas for an Extraordinary Spring Break
Winter has taken its toll and you deserve a break. The kids will have a week free from school and you need to make some vacation plans pronto. Lucky you! We have some great savings on spring travel to destinations where the sunshine will melt the frost off your ears. For warm beaches and cool cocktails type ‘vacation’ in the search box at SoNotRetail and feel the sand between your toes as you check out vacation deals in the results.
Before you go it’s a good idea to spend some time reviewing the destination you’re considering for weather, activities, hotels and amenities. Comments and reviews shared by travelers who have visited a resort or hotel can be beneficial in determining if the destination you’re considering is a good fit. Some sites we recommend you check out are TripAdvisor.com, Fodors.com and Hotels.com.
Browse these vacation travel ideas:
1. Make a splash in Mexico on a Getaway Vacation to Acapulco.
2. Los Cabos on Sale: Up to 50% off w/Air.
3. Bahamas – Save up to 30% on your stay at One&Only resorts
4. Spring Break in Any Style! Save 35-55% on vacation packages to top locations on Travelocity
5. Riu Palace Pacifico Save on Beachfront Luxury Resort from Bookit.com
6. San Diego -Enjoy two nights with airfare from $255* at Marriott.com
7. Sandestin (Gulfside) Luxury Beachfront Hotel $129 at Bookit.com
8. Book Spring break flight deal and save up to 65% (*some restrictions) on CheapOAir
9. Save up to 50% on top beach destination hotel deals!-CheapOStay
10. Disneyland Resort Packages -Stay 4 nights & save up to $580 with Southwest AirlinesVacations
Some of these savings expire soon so make sure you act now. There’s a beach somewhere with your name on it.