Five Things You Didn’t Know About Sephora
Sephora is one of those stores where a woman can get lost and time slows down. There’s so much to look at and it’s all so pretty and shiny and girly! The store has an amazing selection of brands that make the experience of choosing make-up a joy. Set in an atmosphere of luxury, shopping at Sephora is stimulating, yet soothing to your senses. Sephora carries everything a woman could want to make herself more beautiful, including make-up, skin care, hair care, fragrance and bath items. You’ll find more hair and make-up tools than you can imagine, all in one-stop shopping. The knowledgeable sales representatives not only advise you on what products work best for you, they will also show you how to use them. There are plenty of testers and mirrors to try a color or product before you make a purchase.
Most women rely primarily on mascara, blush, eyeliner, eye shadow and lipstick. Sephora will open your eyes to other products you may not have considered such as make-up primer, exfoliators, pore minimizers, specialty concealers, bronzers and lip balms. The sample-sized products encourage you to try something new. At Sephora you’re sure to discover a new beauty product you can’t live without.
Here are some interesting things you probably didn’t know about Sephora:
- The name Sephora is a combination of the Greek word for beauty “sephos” and the name of Moses’ wife Zipporah, who was considered exceptionally beautiful.
- Sephora is based in Paris and owned by Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton. Every women knows the name Louis Vuitton. There are 750 stores worldwide in 17 countries.
- Sephora has a lifetime return policy, even if the brand you purchase and return is not available at the store where it’s returned.
- The beauty club at Sephora called Sephora Beauty Insider is also a rewards program that offers coupons, discounts and points for frequent buyers. Each dollar a member spends is equal to one point. Every one hundred points gets you a sample-sized product from a luxury brand. On your birthday you’ll also receive a sample-size gift.
- Sephora has 17,000 products for sale and carries over 250 brands including their own Sephora brand.
SoNotRetail has a large selection of coupons for beauty products including eye shadow palettes, Jimmy Choo fragrances, Lancome Hypnose Instant Drama Mascara, and Origins Moisturizer. Save with the latest Sephora promo codes on these and much more. Happy shopping!