Do This to Remodel Without Blowing Your Budget
Many homeowners are coming to the realization that selling their home in today’s market is not a viable option and are exploring ways to upgrade their current home. Small, budget-friendly remodeling projects are possible. The secret is using coupon codes to shop for tools and materials so you stay within your budget. A single room update is within your reach since most homeowners don’t plan a total gut job, but are looking for hardware, flooring, paint or decorating upgrades to give a fresh look to a room.
For the do-it-yourselfer, finding supplies and the right tools for a project can set you back if you’re not careful. To help save money avoid choosing upscale materials. Keep the basic room floor plan as-is and if possible, steer clear of demolishing anything that will require bringing in a plumber or electrician.
Begin by making a list of any materials you need for the project. Then shop online using promo codes from SoNotRetail to find those supplies at a discount.
Here’s just a small list of the coupon codes available to help you renovate without blowing your budget:
- Ace Hardware has a current promotion for $40 off a purchase of $300 or more. This can be applied for tools, screws, nails, glue and more.
- For flooring choices the national chainLumber Liquidators has a promotion for 10% off engineered hardwood and bamboo flooring. Bellawood engineered flooring has discounts and warranties in finishes including oak, cherry and bamboo.
- Lowe’s Hardware has a grand discount of $10,000 on Special Order cabinets good until 5/04/12. That’s a huge savings. You’ll also find window blinds from Bali at 15% off when you shop Lowe’s using a promo code.
- Over atBuild.com, an online home improvement site, lighting products from Craftmade brand are discounted up to 10%. Sinks from Houzer for kitchens, baths and utility rooms have a current promotion as well.
- The right tools for the job is especially true for detailed projects like painting.KMart is offering a promotion for Shur-line paint supplies such as rollers, paint tray sets, edgers and trim brushes.
If you’re considering taking the plunge into the world of remodeling, compare your list of supplies to the store coupons at sonotretail and discover budget stretching savings that will freshen up your home.